Before I bought this TV, I checked the reviews other had written. I noted the issue people had with the long delay in switching channels, but since I'm not a channel surfer, and mostly watch DVDs, this was OK with me. I also read about the problems with low sound, but I looked up the product specs and saw that it had an earphone port. The sound issues turned out to be true - turned up to maximum volume of 50 and still hard to hear while cooking and watching. Plugged a set of computer speakers into the earphone port and sound is very acceptable. The one thing I did not expect was the electrical interference with my nearby radio. I have to either unplug the TV or move the radio to a far side of the room.
Portability is great! Pedestal easily folds flat and I can carry it under my arm and walk down the street to watch DVDs with a neighbor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment